Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday 18th Ny.lon Club!

Today I spent most of my time staying inside while the sunshine beamed through my bedroom window. My eyes are glued to my computer running through the second series of Gossip Girl, typing up my Rione Assignment, and focusing on my research question. I woke up feeling a lot better than yesterday - which was the worst day of my life, it felt like at least, thanks to my multiple trips to the bathroom vomiting. I had taken the wrong medication which made me quite ill. But today was a brand new day and I intended to keep it low-key. I tried my best to adjust myself to my regular eating habits - but it was a ultimate fail because my intake all day was about half of a your regular meal
I was anxious to go to this Ny.lon Bar/Club because they were hosting an event that had free appetizers. I received an email online from ShopLondon that was Italian- that was a little difficult. Even after my Google Translation, it was still hard to figure out exactly where this club was. My mission to find this place was an interesting one and I was accompanied by 2 girls from the other program. We were lost for about 20 minutes and ran into some creepy italian men. We finally arrived to the Ny.lon Bar and realized coming 30 minutes after the scheduled time - is still too early! I guess for a moment I forgot I was in Italy. (reference to the fact that italians are ALWAYS late). After being there for a couple of hours - I made the conclusion it was a good night. For 13 euros - I had two glasses of red wine and delicious appetizers. I also bought a dress from the same boutique (ShopLondon) that were at Rising Love the night Manka wore her red mini skirt & I had my thigh high boots. It’s ironic how all three of my blogs - I end up going to a cool event and buying a dress from this boutique. I guess it was meant to be! It was a lovely night out on the town and made me appreciate the creativity/young arts of the Italian youth. Other stands that were at this club had vintage jewelry and this young artist created custom-made shirts for you on the spot! Anything you wanted on the shirt (that had a great fit!) - she can make it! Oh how I love Italy!! 





The Email: 


Buongiorno a Tutti,
Volevo ricordarvi l'appuntamento di questa sera al NY.LON CLUB di trastevere, a pochi passi da piazza Trilussa, precisamente in Via del politeama, 12 per una aperitivo all'insegna della moda, dove troverete il nostro stand Shop In London con tutti gli ultimi modelli.

Dalle 21 verranno servite dallo chef Valerio Montecchiani, oltre al classico ricercatissimo aperitivo, le varie ROMANISSIME sfumature che la pasta può assumere carbonara, amatriciana, cacio e pepe...

Ingresso Libero
Vi Aspettiamo
Dalle ore 19:30 alle 2:00

Buon Shop in London

p.s. verifica la disponibilità del tuo modello preferito sul nostro sito www.shopinlondon.it

No comments:

Post a Comment